Do you still need to hide behind makeup? If so, then your skin needs your attention.
It’s a missing product from your beauty regime which is keeping clear and glowing skin from you.
As per the top dermatologists of the world, you don’t necessarily need piles of makeup on your face to look charming. Instead, if you regularly use a gentle, soothing and probably a naturally formulated toner, you can have unclogged, oil free and radiant skin.
A toner can remove the extra oil and traces of dirt and grime that is accumulated on your skin.
What exactly toners do?
Toners can be helpful for those people who have oily or acne-prone skin, or those who need to wear makeup often. Toner can gently cleanse the traces of chemicals left behind as residue of makeup, which doesn’t go away, even after washing your face with a soap or a facewash. Even the sunscreen also forms a layer on the skin that remains there even after washing.
Here are some of key benefits of using the toner on the skin
- Toners unclog and shrinks the pores.
Open pores is the most common skin problem, faced by lots of people. Applying a small amount of toner with the help of soft cotton ball and gentle wiping your face with it will remove oil and eventually reduce the size of pores, giving you clearer and younger appearance.
- It restores your skin’s pH balance.
Our skin is acidic by nature, when we regularly use soaps or foams for cleaning, we lose out the pH balance of the skin due to the alkaline nature of soap. Toner can help in restoring the pH balance of the skin, making it look younger.
- It works as a moisturizer.
A good toner gives hydration to the skin and therefore helps to binding the moisture to the skin.
- It refreshes skin.
When you are on the go and your skin needs instant cleansing and hydration, simply applying a little amount of toner will give you instantaneous cleansing leaving your skin revitalized by removing the dirt and grime.
- It can prevent ingrown hairs.
This is a lesser heard benefit of the toner. Many people are not aware of the fact that the toners can actually prevent and reduce the ingrown hair on the skin.
Using a toner which is prepared with natural ingredients can be a safer choice. Here are a few options to check out:
- Khadi Global Swarnadi Facial Mist Toner – This toner has Gold dust and Arabian Outh oil as its key ingredients, which makes it ideal for those who often need to go out in sun. This toner repairs the sun burns, restores the damaged skin cells, and slows down skin ageing. The fragrance of outh oil present in it also have a calming effect on mind.
- Khadi Global Royale Panchpushp MIST Facial Toner – This toner is a perfect combination of aromatic essential oils & rich enzymes extracted from the fresh petals of Rose, Marigold, Bela, Kewda and Saffron. This pure solution is then, well blended with highest quality essential oils to bring out an unmatched quality toner. The toner gives gentle cleansing, hydration while toning the skin
If you have not yet included a toner in your routine, it time to make a change and give your skin gentle care and attention.